Holden has continued it’s model roll out with details and prices for new luxury Caprice range featuring added technology but wait for it at significantly reduced prices. See the press release below from Holden.
New Holden Caprice: Luxury Lives Large
- World-class technology and luxury features added to Caprice range
- RRPs for Caprice and Caprice V reduced by $10,000
- All-new rear seat entertainment in Caprice V
Holden has added cutting-edge technology and luxury appointments to its long wheel base Caprice and Caprice V models and rolled back recommended retail prices by $10,000.
The Caprice range boasts a completely redesigned interior and Holden’s new generation advanced technology and is offered in two powertrains.
The range-topping Caprice V benefits from Holden’s famous V8 performance with a 6.0-litre engine and is available at an RRP of just $59,990 – tremendous value for a model that epitomizes large car luxury.
Meanwhile, Caprice is powered by Holden’s seamless 3.6L LPG V6 engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and has a new RRP of just $54,490. Caprice features new premium leather front seats, new 18 inch alloy wheels and chrome exterior detail.
Caprice features world-class technology including:
- Sensor key technology with passive entry and push button start,
- Satellite navigation with full colour mapping and live traffic updates,
- An eight-inch, high-resolution colour touch screen with Holden’s MyLink app-embedded technology including enhanced voice recognition and Siri Eyes Free integration* and
- Full iPod® integration and Pandora® and Stitcher SmartRadio™ built-in apps.
Caprice models also boast important new safety and vehicle technology advances including:
- Auto Park Assist for parallel and right angle parking
- Reverse Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Alert
- Front and rear parking sensors and a rear view camera
- Electric park brake with automatic release
- Hill Hold Control, Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control
- Remote vehicle start
Caprice V is powered by the Gen IV 6.0L V8 petrol engine with a six-speed automatic transmission and has a new RRP of just $59,990.
Caprice V features an all-new rear seat entertainment system with remote control, DVD, AUX input and dual channel wireless headphones.
Caprice V also adds the following features over Caprice:
- Forward Collision Alert,
- Lane Departure Warning,
- Colour Head-Up Display,
- Deluxe leather front and rear bucket seats,
- New 19 inch alloy wheels (4) and quad exhaust outlets,
- Leather wrap sports profile steering wheel,
- Bose® premium nine speaker audio system and
- Electric sunroof.
Holden Executive Director of Sales and Marketing, Philip Brook, said Caprice represented exceptional value in the upper large car segment.
“We think we’ve made a smart investment in our long wheel base models. Caprice has always been an extremely well designed, well-proportioned large car and the all new interior is particularly important to customers in this segment,” he said.
“Caprice has a smart powertrain combination with the 3.6L LPG offering great fuel economy in a luxurious limousine style package and Caprice V with great V8 performance and family car practicality.
“Holden has added the features and advanced technology that customers would only expect from prestige brands to Australia’s own large luxury car – and we’ve made Caprice available with an RRP under $60,000 for the first time.”
Recommended retail prices, excluding dealer delivery and government charges:
Caprice 3.6L LPG V6
Caprice V Gen IV V8
Prestige paint adds $550 including GST
Thanks to Holden for the above info and pics for more information visit there web site http://www.holden.com.au