Holden announced today a special edition Commodore to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Commodore, check out the details below from Holden.
Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore with Special Edition
- Exciting new special edition model joins the VF Commodore range
- ‘International’ celebrates 35 years of Commodore
- Exceptional value for money with standard features including 18 inch alloy wheels and leather appointed seats
Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of Commodore with the introduction of the special edition ‘VF Commodore International’ sedan and Sportwagon.
Building on the already highly-specified VF range, Commodore International adds additional luxury and sports features including leather appointed seats, 18 inch alloy wheels, Blind Spot Alert and Reverse Traffic Alert.
The ‘International’ badge is fitting for the VF Commodore, which has received critical acclaim as a car that rivals the world’s best.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said the Commodore International added to VF’s already exceptional value story.
“We wanted to celebrate the anniversary of an icon by introducing even more great value features on the all-new VF Commodore,” said Mr Brook.
“The VF range has been very well received and we’ve continued to look at how we can offer maximum value, so we’re delighted to be able to introduce an even more compelling package to large car buyers.
“At such a competitive price, and loaded with technology, we expect it to be another winner in our showrooms.”
With a limited number of vehicles being built this year, the Commodore International is sure to attract plenty of customer enquiry through the end of year period.
Commodore International includes:
- 18 inch alloy wheels (4)
- Leather appointed seats and trim
- Leather wrapped steering wheel and gear shifter
- Blind Spot Alert
- Reverse Traffic Alert
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Dark bezel headlamps
- Rear cargo blind (Sportwagon only)
- ‘International’ badge
- 3.0L SIDI V6 engine
Standard features across the VF Commodore range include:
- 6 airbags
- ECS, ABS and TCS
- Dual-zone climate control
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Auto Park Assist
- Rear view camera
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Automatic release electric park brake
- Hill Hold Control and Hill Start Assist
- Trailer Sway Control
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage system
- Remote vehicle start (automatic transmission only)
- Holden MyLink Infotainment System with 8 inch high-resolution colour touch-screen display
- Embedded Apps including Pandora® and Stitcher SmartRadio™
- Single CD player with MP3 capability
- Full iPod® integration including Siri Eyes Free* and touch screen access for playlists, artist, albums, songs and genres
- Enhanced voice recognition: phone calls, radio, navigation, smartphone/iPod®/MP3 or USB audio control
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and auxiliary input jack
For more details check out the Holden website http://www.holden.com.au