Peugeot has just released details of the 2015 Peugeot 3008 line up available with 2 different engines a 1.6L turbo petrol engine rated at 115kW and 240Nm and a 2.0L turbo diesel rated at 120kW and 340Nm prices start at $35,490 for the Active petrol model.
Check out all the details below, thanks to Peugeot for the info and the pics.
- New exterior styling brings simplified model line-up
- Satellite navigation and reverse camera now standard equipment
- Practical and flexible interior enhanced with new underfloor stowage
- Prices also enhanced with reductions across the range, making it better value for money than ever
Peugeot Australia has launched its new-look 3008 SUV with a simplified model line-up, while enhancing safety and usability.
The model line-up will now feature one, well-specified Active variant with option packs boosting the already strong list of standard features.
The revised line-up will be available with the choice of two drivetrains, a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol developing 115kW and 240Nm, or a powerful yet efficient 2.0-litre turbo diesel developing 120kW and 340Nm.
All models will now feature satellite navigation and reverse camera as standard – enhancing 3008’s suite of standard driver aids including:
- Cruise control with speed limiter.
- Rear parking sensors.
- Automatic headlamps.
- Rain sensing wipers.
- Electric park brake.
Complementing the significant array of driver aides is a number of new, standard features including:
- LED daytime running lamps.
- Dual rear underfloor stowage spaces.
- Arkamys digital sound processing (for greater sound quality)
Boosting the high level of standard features is an optional ‘Premium Pack’ that includes:
- Full leather seats with seat heating.
- Colour Head-Up Display.
- Rear window sunblinds.
- Cielo Panoramic glass roof.
The 3008’s unique appeal lies in its considerable practicality and flexibility.
Combining the space of an MPV, the practicality and high seating position of an SUV, and the convenience and driving dynamics of a hatchback, it also features a unique three stage rear floor allowing for storage of multiple items in separate areas – with access via a split tailgate.
Peugeot Australia General Manager John Startari said that the revised 3008 line-up came in response to consumer demand for greater safety and convenience.
“The revised 3008 responds to customer demand for safety and convenience in the form of reverse camera and satellite navigation,” said Startari.
“Previously, the 3008 was unavailable with reverse camera and we have worked closely with Peugeot to ensure that this potentially life-saving feature was available at the redesign.
“In addition to its new-look and enhanced safety, prices across the range have been lowered, making the Peugeot 3008 even better value for money,” said Startari.
3008 FEATURES AND PRICING
3008 Active models will be available with two drivetrains a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol developing 115kW and 240Nm, or a powerful and efficient 2.0-litre turbo-diesel developing 120kW and 340Nm.
Active petrol models will carry an RRP of $35,490, while diesel models carry an RRP of $38,990.
Both models feature significant specification as standard, including:
- 7-inch multi-function colour display screen.
- Trip Computer Function.
- USB & Bluetooth connectivity.
- Arkamys digital sound processing.
- Satellite navigation.
- Tramontane cloth trim (black).
- 17” alloy wheels with full-size steel spare.
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning with row 2 vents and flow control.
- Reverse camera with parking sensors.
- Automatic headlights & rain-sensing windscreen wipers.
- Front & rear fog lights.
- LED daytime running lights.
- Cruise control with speed limiter.
- Electronic handbrake with Hill Start Assist.
- Leather steering wheel with steering column-mounted audio controls.
- Cooled centre console compartment.
- Rear seat underfloor storage.
- Split-folding tailgate (200kg capacity) and 3-level boot floor.
- Two ISOFIX mounting points in 2nd row & middle seat top-tether.
Optional equipment extends to
- Metallic or Pearlescent Paint – $990/$1050
- Premium Pack – $3500
- Includes: full leather seats with front seat heating function, rear side sunblinds, Cielo panoramic roof with electric sunblind & colour Heads Up Display.