Holden has just taken the wraps of the new range topping Colorado model the Z71, featuring a whole bunch of exterior enhancements including new style 18inch alloy wheels and Z71 graphics I think it looks rather good and I would love to see what the black or white one looks like.
Thanks to Holden for the info and pics check out all the details below.
Holden Colorado raises the bar with introduction of ‘Z71’
- Holden introduces new, top of the range, Colorado Z71 pick-up
- Colorado Z71 includes new 18-inch alloy wheels, heated front, leather-appointed seats and a long list of new exterior styling features
- Colorado Z71 boasts unbeaten 3.5 tonne towing capacity
Holden has announced a new hero at the top of the popular Colorado pick-up range with the Colorado Z71 arriving in Holden Dealerships nationwide at the beginning of July.
Based off the MY16 Colorado LTZ 4×4 Crew-Cab pick-up, Colorado Z71 adds a long list of impressive content, providing even more style to the versatile and rugged utility vehicle.
Already boasting 3.5 tonne towing capacity, impressive payload and ‘shift-on-the-fly’ 4WD, Colorado Z71 adds key exterior upgrades in the form of 18-inch Arsenal Grey (gun metal) alloy wheels, sail plane and styled nudge bar, as well as a selection of black design content.
Inside, Colorado Z71 adds heated front, leather appointed seats, to an interior already equipped with rear view camera, acoustic package and Holden’s Mylink infotainment system with seven-inch colour touch screen, as standard.
Holden’s Executive Director – Sales, Peter Keley said Colorado Z71’s pedigree promised impressive performance whilst its updated looks and passenger comfort made it an accomplished day-to-day drive.
“Drivers are increasingly using trucks to facilitate an active lifestyle, whether it’s surfing or snowboarding, and looking good is important to them,” said Mr. Keley.
“Z71 adds an impressive range of features to the Colorado truck, not least the exterior black components and leather-appointed seats that combine to give a more aggressive look and comfortable ride.”
Consumers will be able to have a first look at the Colorado Z71 at game two of the Holden State of Origin Series at the MCG on 17 June, alongside the Holden Colorado virtual reality adventure ride.
Colorado Z71 goes on sale at the end of June and includes the following content:
- 18” Arsenal Grey Metallic alloy wheels (x5)
- Sail plane with Z71 graphic (body coloured)
- Leather appointed seats (heated front)
- Styled nudge bar
- Headlamps with dark chrome mask
- Gloss black mirror scalps and B-Pillars
- Gloss black tailgate handle
- Black door handles Black rear step trim
- Z71 decal on tailgate
- Black body side door mouldings
- Black hood with Z71 graphic
- Streamline Soft tonneau – (hard tonneau optional)
- Roof rails
Colorado Z71 is available in the following colours:
- Summit White
- Sizzle Red
- Black Sapphire*
- Satin Steel Grey*
- Orange Rock*
*prestige paint at $550 premium
Colorado Z71 recommended retail price (RRP) is a $4,000 premium over the MY16 Colorado LTZ 4×4 Crew-Cab pick-up on which it is based.
- Manual $54,990 (inc GST)
- Auto $57,190 (inc GST)