MINI offers enhanced specification for popular Clubman range
- New technologies headline specification upgrades for MINI Clubman range
- Navigation now standard throughout the range
- MINI Connected delivers a new era of digitalisation
- 17-inch light alloy wheels create a new standard for Cooper, while Cooper S moves to 18-inch light alloy wheels
- Enhanced specifications available from September 2017
MINI Australia is proud to detail specification updates for the impressive MINI Clubman range.
Since its 2015 introduction the Clubman has been praised for its distinctive mix of MINI design and driving characteristics blended with an additional dose of practicality.
“The Clubman has delivered on its promise,” said MINI Australia General Manager Tony Sesto.
“Its unique design offers mass appeal, from those seeking individuality to those taking the family on a road trip. Now with the latest connectivity and value-added specification, the concept is more appealing than ever.”
MINI Clubman range pricing*
|MINI Cooper Clubman||
|MINI Cooper S Clubman||
|MINI John Cooper Works Clubman All4||
Specification uplift majors on technology
MINI Connected is now fitted as standard across the MINI Clubman range.
This impressive connectivity system offers a seamless connection between vehicle and smartphone and uses a flexible platform, known as the Open Mobility Cloud.
With MINI Connected, personal mobility planning has never been easier. The interface can access your personal calendar appointments, advise of the best time to leave for a destination, and send locations direct to the vehicle. It also uses real-time traffic information to assess the optimal route. Further useful data – such as driving range and fuel level – can also be accessed from a personal device.
MINI Cooper Clubman
In addition to MINI Connected, the Cooper Clubman also benefits from Navigation System Business, which is now fitted as standard. The Driver Assist package, which adds autonomous emergency braking, forward collision warning, city collision mitigation, high beam assist and speed sign recognition, is also standard.
Inside the Cooper now benefits from sports seats trimmed in combination leather and cloth, while the exterior gains an aesthetic lift from the adoption of specific 17-inch light-alloy wheels.
Other standard Cooper highlights include:
– Automatic air conditioning
– Reversing camera
– Bluetooth and USB connections with audio streaming capability
– Six-speed automatic transmission
– Park Distance Control
– Rain sensor
– Digital radio
– Heated exterior mirrors and washer jets
– Electronic differential lock
MINI Cooper S Clubman
Opting for the MINI Cooper S Clubman also realises a significant specification uplift.
Riding on new 18-inch light alloy wheels as standard, the Cooper S also gains LED Headlights for an even more distinctive look.
Inside, the upgrade to MINI Connected is augmented by standard Driver Assist package, as well as Active Cruise control and Park Assist with front Park Distance Control.
Other standard Cooper S highlights (over and above the Cooper) include:
– MINI Driving Modes
– Performance Control
– MINI Excitement Package, including logo projection
– Eight-speed sports automatic transmission with gearshift paddles
– Comfort access, including contactless tailgate
– JCW sports steering wheel in leather
MINI John Cooper Works Clubman All4
Sitting at the top of the Clubman range is the John Cooper Works version. As well as the addition of MINI Connected, the JCW variant adds further cutting-edge connectivity, including wireless phone charging, wireless Apple CarPlay and MINI Find Mate.
These technology-driven updates further add to the already high level of specification, including:
– ‘All4’ all-wheel drive system
– 19-inch light-alloy wheels with run-flat tyres
– Full leather upholstery
– Eight-speed sports automatic transmission (six-speed manual is a no-cost option)
– JCW Aerodynamics package
– Anthracite headliner
– JCW sports suspension
– Multimedia Pro, with Professional Navigation, 12-speaker Harman/kardon Hi Fi, Head Up Display
Option packages allow further optimisation (note, pricing includes GST but not LCT)
As ever, a wide range of value-driven option packages are available across the MINI Clubman range.
Chili Package – $2,000 for MINI Cooper Clubman
– LED Headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED fog lights
– 17-inch light alloy wheels in Vent Spoke Silver
– Comfort Access with contactless tailgate
– MINI Driving Modes
– MINI Excitement Package with logo projection
Multimedia Pro Package – $2,400 for MINI Cooper and Cooper S Clubman
– Professional Navigation with 8.8-inch screen, 20gb hard drive, voice recognition, split screen function, lane and junction views
– 12-speaker Harman/kardon Hi Fi system
– Head Up Display
– MINI Connected with extended functions including Apple CarPlay and MINI Find Mate
– Wireless phone charging
Convenience Package – $3,200 for MINI Cooper Clubman, $2,200 for MINI Cooper S Clubman and MINI JCW Clubman
– Front electric seats with memory function and electric lumbar support
– 40:20:40 split through-loading system
– Alarm system
– Rear and driver’s side mirrors with anti-dazzle function
– Comfort Access with contactless tailgate operation (Cooper)
– Park Assist with front and rear Park Distance Control (Cooper)
Climate Package – $2,400 (all variants)
– Panoramic electric glass sunroof
– Sun protection glazing
– Heated seats for driver and front passenger
Control Package – $1,600 (Cooper – only with Chili Package), $650 (Cooper S and JCW)
- – Tyre pressure monitoring
- – Adaptive LED Headlights including LED driving lights and LED fog lights
- – Active Cruise Control (Cooper)
John Cooper Works Chili Package – $4,000 (Cooper S)
– John Cooper Works Aerokit
– John Cooper Works rear spoiler
– Two-tone 19-inch John Cooper Works Corse Spoke light alloy wheels
– John Cooper Works badging
– Interior upholstery in Carbon Black leather, cross punch pattern
– John Cooper Works leather steering wheel
– John Cooper Works gear shift lever
– John Cooper Works door sill finishers
– Anthracite roof lining
Of course a wide selection of standalone options are available across the range. Please consult the latest specification guide for further information.
By model: Performance and efficiency
|Model||Engine||Power/Torque||Zero – 100km/h||Fuel Use||CO2|
|Cooper||1.5-litre 3-cyl turbo||100kW/220Nm||9.1sec||5.4L/100km||125g/km|
|Cooper S||2.0-litre 4-cyl turbo||141kW/280Nm||7.1sec||5.9L/100km||138g/km|
|JCW All4||2.0-litre 4-cyl turbo||170kW/350Nm||6.3sec||7.2L/100km||164g/km|
Warranty and Servicing
All new MINIs are covered by a three year/unlimited kilometre warranty, while service and selected maintenance costs can now be covered by a single, one-off advance payment with MINI Service Inclusive.
MINI Service Inclusive offers two packages, Basic and Plus. Basic provides scheduled servicing cover, while Plus combines scheduled servicing and selected maintenance items.
MINI Service Inclusive takes care of scheduled servicing costs for five years or 80,000km, whichever comes first. MINI Service Inclusive plan provides a long term solution enabling cover to be extended and transferred to future vehicle owners before expiry.
*Manufacturer’s Recommended List Price is shown and includes GST and Luxury Car Tax (LCT) – if applicable, but excludes dealer charges, stamp duty, statutory charges and onroad charges, which are additional and vary between dealers and States/Territories.