Mitsubishi Motors releases a more refined 19MY Outlander range
- New look front and rear design – improved aerodynamics
- Rear seat ventilation in the centre console
- Improved suspension and steering for a better ride and handling
- New power window function
The popular Mitsubishi Outlander has been updated to deliver a more refined and functional vehicle with a number of specification changes across the range.
The 2019 model year Outlander is distinguished by a new-look twin-blade grille, front bumper and rear bumper design combined with a new 18-inch alloy wheel design.
On LS and Exceed models, a rear spoiler provides improved aerodynamics which in combination with the new front and rear bumper design also reduces wind noise.
Inside, the front seats have been revised to increase side support and incorporate new seat trims.
On CVT and automatic equipped models, rear seat passengers have improved ventilation with rear seat vents in the centre console plus a powered USB input.
Adjustable speed limiting with steering wheel controls, illuminated window control switches and one-touch power window operation from the driver’s door for all windows are standard across the 2019 Outlander range.
All models now adopt a quick ratio steering configuration to improve responsiveness and steering feel while larger diameter front struts and rear shock absorbers improve ride comfort and body control. To further enhance the dynamic performance new structural bonding has increased rigidity while changes to exhaust manifold catalytic converter has also reduced engine noise.
The 2019 Outlander range is now available at Mitsubishi dealers.
2019 Outlander Range Pricing
|ES MAN||2WD||2.0-litre petrol||
|ES CVT||2WD||2.4-litre petrol||
|ES EDAS CVT||2WD||2.4-litre petrol||
|ES CVT||AWD||2.4-litre petrol||
|ES EDAS CVT||AWD||2.4-litre petrol||
|LS CVT||2WD||2.4-litre petrol||
|LS CVT||AWD||2.4-litre petrol||
|LS AT||AWD||2.2-litre diesel||
|Exceed CVT||AWD||2.4-litre petrol||
|Exceed AT||AWD||2.2-litre diesel||
New for Model Year 2019:
- New-design 18-inch alloy wheels
- New front bumper, fog lamp surround, grille with black mesh inserts and silver garnish
- New rear bumper design
- Rear seat air vents in centre console (CVT and AT models)
- Electric park brake (CVT and AT models)
- Adjustable speed limiter
- One-touch power window operation on all windows from driver’s side controls
- Illuminated power window switches
- New seat cushion design
- 4-way power seat adjustment (LS)
- Leather-look seat and door trim inserts (LS)
- Updated trims (LS and Exceed)
- Rear spoiler (LS, Exceed)