NEW CITROËN C3 AIRCROSS LAUNCHES IN AUSTRALIA
- All-new Citroen C3 Aircross will launch in Australia during the marque’s centenary year
- All models feature extensive safety equipment including Autonomous Emergency Braking and Blind Spot Monitoring
- Value-laden model will carry a Recommended Retail Price of $32,990
Inspired by the C-Aircross concept car presented at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show and featuring classic Citroen design cues, the all-new C3 Aircross brings a breath of fresh air to the Compact SUV segment.
To be offered here as just one highly-specified model, the all-new C3 Aircross stands out with its unique body styling and striking colour palette giving it an assertive personality.
Citroen Australia Managing Director, Ben Farlow, said the arrival of the all-new C3 Aircross signals Citroen’s move into the booming SUV segment with a vehicle designed around urban motorists.
“The all-new Citroen C3 Aircross arrives at a time when the market is demanding practical, spacious, feature-laden models and the C3 Aircross delivers,” Mr Farlow said.
“For over a century Citroen has proudly forged its own path in the automotive space and today we bring that individuality and personality to the compact SUV class,” he added.
Inside, it innovates through its use of the Citroen Advanced Comfort® programme which brings enhanced spaciousness, modular design and brightness.
Completely contemporary, the all-new C3 Aircross is fully connected and equipped with a range of technologies including a full suite of safety systems that make life easier in the city and on the open road.
All-new C3 Aircross’s comprehensive standard equipment list includes:
- 1.2L PureTech e-THP 110 turbo-petrol engine with 81kW and 205Nm
- Aisin 6-speed automatic transmission
- Security Pack featuring:
- Active Safety Brake (AEB)
- Forward Collision Alert
- Automatic high-beam assist
- Drive Attention Alert (DAA3)
- City Pack featuring:
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- City Park Assist
- Apple CarPlay + Android Auto + MirrorLink
- Bluetooth-compatible 7-inch touchscreen for navigation and digital audio
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Head-up display
- Speed limit recognition and recommendation
- Top Vision 180-degree parking camera
- Electronic Stability Control
- Front, side and curtain airbags
- Cruise Control with speed limiter
- Automatic air-conditioning
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Electrically-adjustable door mirrors
- Auto-dimming, electrochromic rear-view mirror
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Automatic headlamps
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Keyless entry and start
- 17″ diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Grey rear skid plate
- Bi-tone roof
- White accent pack for roof rails, headlamp surrounds, wing mirrors, wheel centre cap outline
- Space saver spare tyre
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear window wiper
- Electric windows
- Driver and passenger sun visors with courtesy mirror
- Boot light
- Grey Mica cloth interior
- Height and reach-adjustable steering wheel
The all-new C3 Aircross arrives into Australian dealers mid-April, 2019.
AN SUV WITH AN ASSERTIVE AND CUSTOMISABLE PERSONALITY
The all-new Citroen C3 Aircross is a compact SUV. Measuring 4.15m long and distinguished by its powerful, original and fresh attitude, it boasts unique body styling that is fully representative of new Citroen models and has all the attributes of a robust and protective SUV, including raised ground clearance, a high-set driving position, front and rear skid plates, large wheels and wing extenders.
The body styling, with its generous form, is underscored by strong graphic features such as touches of colour on the roof bars and ’Venetian blind’ rear quarter lights.
The C3 Aircross offers a unique take on the urban-centric SUV and in Australia will be offered in five high contrast and contemporary colour packs, all featuring a two-tone roof, contrasting highlights package and distinctive 17-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin, with its horizontal design approach, clearly conveys spaciousness and protection.