Holden offers seven years’ free scheduled servicing on Colorado 4×4
- Holden offers seven years’ free scheduled servicing on Colorado 4×4.
- Free scheduled servicing on a Colorado 4×4 is worth over $3000.
- The offer applies to all Colorado 4x4s ordered or delivered between 1 October and 31 December 2019.
- This offer is in addition to Holden’s standard five-year unlimited kilometre warranty.
- This offer also applies to Holden’s seven-seat SUVs Acadia and Trailblazer.
PORT MELBOURNE: Holden has introduced seven years’ free scheduled servicing on its popular Colorado 4×4 range commencing with all LS, LSX, LTZ and Z71 4×4 vehicles delivered from 1 October onwards.
Get free scheduled servicing for seven years on a 4×4 Colorado, but you will need to be quick to take advantage of all this extra value. The offer applies to all Colorado 4x4s ordered or delivered between 1 October and 31 December 2019.
“The MY20 Colorado was launched earlier this year and has been very well received by the market place,” said Andre Scott, General Manager of Colorado Marketing, “but this seven years’ free servicing is an example of Holden ‘putting its money where its mouth is’ in what is an incredibly competitive segment where competitors typically offer ‘capped price’ servicing schemes for up to six years.
“Just to be clear, this offer is for seven years’ free servicing, rather than capped price servicing, and on a 4×4 Colorado that represents over $3000 in additional value. In covering these service costs for our customers, I hope that more of them are able to spend the extra cash in their pockets to get out and drive what I believe is one of the most capable four-wheel drive utes available,” Mr Scott said.
The seven years’ free scheduled servicing offer comes in addition to Holden’s standard five-year unlimited kilometre warranty with support available from almost 200 dealerships right across Australia. This offer also applies to Holden’s seven-seat SUV’s Acadia and Trailblazer.